Danielle won the prize for first person to complete all her tasks - before even arriving at the bar she had convinced a man to strip out of his shirt and jacket in the middle of the street, perform a magic trick and serenade her. This definitely laid out a challenge for the rest of us as we had to step up our game in order to compete! Highlights of the nights activities included:
- Danni and Erika finding cute boys with accents within 5 minutes of arriving at the bar. I got my British accent and Erika got her Aussie!
- Men fighting with each other over who got to buy us rounds of shots
- Convincing some guy that Jill and Karen were not actually marrying each other
- Having Jill and Karen's wedding announced to the bar by the lead singer of the band
- Discovering Kate passed out in the bathroom after some random girl pulled me aside to say "someone wearing the same shirt as you is locked in a bathroom stall"
- Danni pimping out Melissa to some guy in return for his underwear. This was NOT her task, just helping out Karen!
- Melissa sucking face with said underwear guy later in the night
- Excellent dancing by all girls. Erika getting a Canadian dance lesson from Jen to the "Good Old Hockey Game"
- Denise getting condoms from strangers
- Marcia explaining to Danni's British boy that she was only "here for a good time"
- Jill thinking she was sober all night long and then waking up to realize, ok, maybe not so much
- Erika doing not one, but three, tequila body shots with her Aussie boy
- R rated voicemail from British boys played on speakerphone. We were all blushing by the end of it, but also wondering if some of those acts were actually physically possible
- The fact that 11 girls didn't have to pay for a single drink the entire night at the bar
- Only having one girl down after having probably 10 different shots each
- Ensuring that the order taker at the pizza place send us a hot delivery man. Then giving him a lesson on self esteem when he later refused to admit that he was in fact, hot
Sunday morning came a little too early for some of us, but we managed to make it out and about (some earlier than others!). We awoke to a winter wonderland. Erika, Marcia and Karen took advantage of this and went out for a snow fight and snow angels while the rest of us got some beauty sleep-in time. There was time for some sightseeing and waterfall picture taking before heading our tired selves back into the city. Thanks to Kate for navigating the snowy roads back.. even if we did have to get out and push a couple times!
Next year we're going to attempt to make this an even more international event, hope you can make it!